Flavour Profile: Fruity & Icy
- Eliquid Recipe: Watermelon, Menthol
- Produced & Bottled: U.K
- Eliquid Volume: 10 ml
- PG content: 50%
- VG Content: 50%
- Nicotine Strength: 20mg
- Childproof & Tamper Evident: Yes
- Works Best: Starter Kits & Pods
- Vape technique: MTL (Mouth to Lung)
- User Guide
Step 1: Give your nicotine salt eliquid a good shake.
Step 2: Unscrew the top cap, due safety features some caps will be needed to be pressed first down and then unscrew.
Step 3: Open your tanks filling port, and gently squeeze the liquid out of the bottle. At this stage it is recommended while you fill, to attach the nib of the eliquid bottle to the sides of your tank to avoid overflow.
Step 4: That's you! You are good to enjoy vaping!
- Pros & Cons
In order to assist you with your purchase, our staff have put together a unbiased list of "Pros & Cons" for our products in order for you to get the maximum value out of your purchase and help you make the right choice for you!
When It comes to Nicotine salts eliquids have a look at the list bellow:
- Easy to use.
- Simple flavour profiles.
- For use in starter kits or refillable POD systems.
- High nicotine concentration, ideal for heavy smokers
- Better absorption from your body to satisfy your nicotine cravings.
- Smooth throat hit, despite the high nicotine level
- Pocket friendly.
- Not to be used with high powered devices (box mods, sub-ohm tanks etc)
- Must be used carefully and few puffs at a time. Not suitable for chain vaping.
- Not the best price/ml ratio.
- Do not produce a lot of vapour.